Interesting Facts about New Born Baby In this article some interesting facts about the newborn have been given. When you see small children, your heart becomes happy. Do you know any interesting facts about them? If not, then definitely read this post.
When a child is born, there are many things that we do not know. On seeing or understanding him, he starts getting nervous. Then the doctor comes and says. If small children do the same then our life comes to life. If a new guest is going to come to your house, then you should read interesting things about your guest in this post.
Interesting Facts about New Born Baby
- when Newborn Baby , New Born Baby When they cry, there is no tears in their eyes.
- Some babies have hair at the time of birth and there are some children who have less hair or baldness. Some children’s hair falls out and grows again in 2-3 months.
- Even after feeding, some babies keep crying because they need the warmth of their lap.
- At birth babies are fed only mother’s milk because baby’s digestive system are not fully developed.
- when small children hiccup When he comes, he gets very upset. But as soon as he starts crying, his hiccups go away.
New Born Baby Facts
- At the time of birth, the baby’s stomach is very small. due to which less milk One gets full after drinking and soon one gets hungry too. For this reason, it is advisable to feed the baby after every 2 hours.
- The baby should not be held in the lap for too long. They get used to being in the lap. later if you sleep in bed or bed baby Will start crying
- baby at birth The eyelashes are not thick and black. You will see very little hair on their eyelashes.
- Sometimes baby goes potty 8-10 times in a day and sometimes baby goes potty only once in 4-5 days.
- Young children often wake up at night or wake up at 2-3 o’clock in the morning.
Interesting facts on newborn baby
- Babies cry mainly for two things, one when they are hungry and the other when they the warmth of the lap is needed. Many children start crying even after hearing loud noises, noises around them.
- For a few days after birth, babies are not able to open their eyes completely. The baby sleeps for a long time.
- The defecation that the baby makes in the beginning is black in colour. So don’t worry about it.
- If the baby is not fed properly at the time of birth, then after three or five days jaundice complaint may be made. In which the color of children becomes yellow. In this case there is no need to panic. Take the advice of a doctor, drink most of the baby 12-72 hours It goes well inside.
- Babies like to suck their thumb, they should be allowed to do it, there is no harm in that. Later this habit automatically turns false.
Facts About New Born Baby
- baby in the beginning 18 hours takes sleep. When they are sleeping they should be allowed to sleep. By sleeping more, the body and brain of the baby develops.
- Sometimes small children start crying as soon as they wake up from sleep. It may be that they feel that they have no one. Or heard a loud sound or had a dream.
- milk , Milk While drinking, children have no idea how much milk should be drunk. Because of this many times milk comes out of their mouth. In such a situation, there should not be panic.
- mother’s milk It is very important in the development of the child’s brain.
- at the time of birth baby The skin is dry. Don’t worry about it. It automatically gets cured after oil-massage.
New Born Baby Amazing Facts
- baby one month after birth smile learns.
- Babies love colors, but for two or three weeks after birth, babies can only see white or black colours.
- The whole body of the baby is very delicate. but The most delicate is the middle part of the head, It takes about 6 months for it to become strong.
- umbilical cord Because of which the child is attached to the mother. In the womb, the baby gets food from it. It is cut off after birth. Then after a few days it dries up and leaves on its own. It should not be forced out.
- At the time of birth, there is also hair on the hands, legs, ears and forehead of the baby, which comes out after a few days of massaging.
- A baby’s weight per day in the first months 30 grams grows.