Akshardham Temple History or facts in Hindi Akshardham Temple located in Delhi, also known as Swami Narayan Temple, is one of the largest Hindu temple complexes located in India. This temple is a very unique cultural pilgrimage place, which was built in the memory of Lord Swaminarayan. This temple reflects the Indian culture, spirituality and architecture very well. Let us know about the interesting facts / facts about Akshardham Temple in Hindi related to Akshardham Temple located in Delhi. I hope that you will be able to get some information from Akshardham temple history in hindi.
History and Interesting Facts of Akshardham Temple
1. This temple of Delhi is one of the major tourist destinations of India, some interesting things related to this temple, which you hardly know. Come, today we introduce you to some interesting things related to Akshardham temple, whose wealth is famous all over the world.
2. The most interesting thing related to Akshardham temple is that with the help of about 11000 skilled craftsmen and thousands of other helpers, the construction work was completed for about 5 years in making this huge temple. And it was officially opened on 6 November 2005.
3. This grand temple of Akshardham has 10 entrances, which according to Vedic literature symbolizes the 10 major directions. These gates of the temple are a symbol of the fact that all the goodness from all directions enters inside the temple.
4. This temple of Lord Swaminarayan reflects Indian architecture, spirituality and tradition, which is why it is maintaining its place in the major attractions of India.
5. This huge temple, located in Delhi, is making its place in the Guinness Book of World Records due to being among the largest Hindu temples in the world.
6. This temple is surrounded by Narayan Sarovar from all sides, which contains the water of about 151 Indian lakes. Along with this 108 Gaumukhs are established which represent 108 deities of Hindus.
7. This magnificent Akshardham temple has a very beautiful lotus-shaped garden, which got its name according to its size. There are huge stones in this garden, on which quotes of great personalities like Shakespeare, Martin Luther, Swami Vivekananda and Swaminarayan are engraved.
8. A footpath has been built around the temple by meeting the two storeys, from which they complete a complete circumambulation. This path, 3000 feet long, is decorated with 1200 pillars and 155 peaks.
9. There is another garden in this enchanting temple which is known as ‘Bharat Upvan’. Situated in the garden is a large lawn decorated with copper sculptures of Indian freedom fighters, national figures, warriors.
10. There is a Yagyakand in Akshardham temple, which is the largest of its kind in the world. There are 108 small and big pilgrimages in this pool made in the shape of lotus and there are 2780 steps leading to the pool. The structure of the pool is in exquisite geometric form and it has been prepared in such a way that it thanks to the knowledge of ancient mathematical skills.
11. The biggest attraction for the tourists visiting the temple is the musical fountain show presented in the evening. There is a spectacular 15-minute performance here each evening. The show depicts the cycle of life, from birth to death, with beautiful colorful festoons showcasing all the events.
12. There is a restaurant inside the Akshardham temple, which is known as Premvati Aaharagriha, this restaurant is designed in the form of Ajanta and Ellora caves.
13. In this temple idols of many other Hindu deities including Lakshmi Narayan, Shiva Parvati, Radha Krishna and Sita Ram are installed. There is a theater in the complex which is known as Neelkanth. It shows the events from the life of Swamirayan.
14. Special arrangements have been made for security in this temple. Before entering the temple, you have to meet all the security parameters, apart from this you cannot take any thing like camera, phone etc. with you.
I hope friends Akshardham temple & Akshardham temple history in hindi and facts about akshardham temple in hindi And would have liked the information given about swaminarayan mandir delhi. If you liked it, then do let us know by commenting.
Some important questions related to Akshardham Temple – Answers
Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple There is a famous temple of India which is located in Delhi. Akshardham Temple It was opened in the year 2005, which is dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan.