Interesting and Amazing Facts About 26 January Republic Day In this article, funny and unique information has been given on 26 January Republic Day. Students studying must read this. This will increase their general knowledge.
The day of Republic Day begins with listening or humming patriotic songs. On this day, most people participate in various small and big Republic Day events. Those who stay at home enjoy the Republic festival organized in Delhi on TV. In which the President and Prime Minister of India deliver speeches. Water, land and air force display their valor and acrobatics. Various cultural programs are held.
People like to eat and feed laddus on Republic Day. Young people watch patriotic films. To your friends, relatives and acquaintances Republic Day sends best wishes. 26 January Read this to know interesting facts about it.
Facts About 26 January Republic Day
- The Constitution came into force in our country on 26 January 1950. on this day Republic Day Celebrate as.
- On the auspicious occasion of Republic Day, the President unfurls the national flag at Rajpath and the Prime Minister pays homage to the martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the freedom of the country by garlanding the Amar Jawan Jyoti.
- Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore wrote the national anthem of India.Jana Gana Mana Adhinayak Jai Hey IndiaIt was first written in Bengali, which was later translated into Hindi.
- Republic Day is the only occasion when Bharat Ratna, PVC, Ashoka Chakra And Kirti Chakra As prizes are given.
Interesting Facts About 26 January
- Two minutes in memory of martyr soldiers silence is kept.
- first parade of republic day Major was held at Dhyanchand Stadium, which was seen by 15 thousand people.
- on 26 January 1965.Hindi” To National language status was given.
- Pakistan’s first “Governor General Malik Ghulam Mohammad” was the chief guest at the Rajpath Parade for the first time in 1955.
Interesting Facts About Republic Day
- When the President hoists the flag on Republic Day, he is called “21 gun salute” Is given.
- India’s National flag was designed by Pingali Venkaiah.
- Every year on 26 January of a country president or prime minister is invited as the chief guest. The chief guest of the first “Republic Day” was “President of Indonesia – Sukarno”.
- At the end of the Republic Day paradeAbide With MeA Christian song called ” is played.
Also read –