Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is considered sacred in Hinduism. This plant is worshiped with rituals in different Teej festivals. You will definitely find a Tulsi plant outside the house of people who believe in Hinduism. Not only is this plant important from a religious point of view, but in Ayurveda too, this plant has been described as beneficial for the body. Even during the global pandemic Corona, people increased their immunity by consuming Tulsi. Tulsi plant has many medicinal properties which provide different benefits to the body.
If you consume 4 basil leaves every day, then you can avoid many common diseases. Tulsi plant has anti bacterial, anti fungal and antibiotic properties which make it even more special. These properties help the body fight infection and boost immunity. Tulsi plant not only improves the atmosphere of the house, but it also strengthens the body internally.
If you eat four leaves of basil daily, then you can stay away from many diseases. Learn-
stay away from heart diseases
If you consume basil leaves daily, then it keeps the heart healthy. Tulsi leaves have antioxidant properties that protect against free radical damage. Consuming basil leaves on an empty stomach is good for heart health.
Will get rid of the problem of constipation
- Tulsi leaves make digestion good, due to which the problem of constipation remains away. They also work to stop the problem of diarrhea
- Nutrients like potassium and folate are found in basil leaves which strengthen our bones.
- Tulsi leaves keep away seasonal cold and other minor problems. You can take basil leaves by putting them in tea or decoction. Basil leaves not only provide warmth to the body in cold weather but also strengthen the immunity system.
- Tulsi leaves work to protect against terrible diseases like cancer. Eating 4 leaves of Tulsi everyday helps in preventing cancer like skin, liver, mouth and lungs.
- Basil leaves are also great for our oral health. It works to strengthen the teeth and gums. Also removes bad breath
- Tulsi leaves detoxify our body. It has diuretic properties which lowers the level of uric acid in the body which is the main reason for the formation of kidney stones. Reduction in the level of uric acid also gives relief to gout patients.
Note, you can take Tulsi leaves with tea, decoction or hot water. It is not necessary that you chew them and eat them
Ghee In Winter: 1 spoon of ghee in winter is no less than magic, all diseases will stay away
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator