TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date Notification 2022: tamil nadu public service commission chairman balachandran today announced the group 4 examination. the candidates can apply for the group iv examination from tomorrow (march 30) to april 28.
As per the reports, vacancies will be filled for Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer, Junior Assistant (Non–Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade–III).
- TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date Notification 2022, 7382 Vacancies
- TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 – Overview
- TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria
- TNPSC Group 4 Selection Criteria
- How to Apply for TNPSC Civil Service Exam 2022 ?
- Download TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification 2022 & Apply Online
- Disclaimer TNPSC Group 4 Exam Recruitment
- Final Thought on TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022
- TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022: FAQs
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date Notification 2022, 7382 Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) chairman Balachandran today announced the group 4 examination. the candidates can apply for the group iv examination from tomorrow (march 30) to april 28.
there are a total of 7,382 vacancies for group iv posts. selection will be conducted for all the seats. of these, 81 seats have been reserved for sportspersons. the remaining 7,301 seats will be filled through competitive examination. the group iv exam will be held on july 24. the tnpsc has announced that the results of group 4 exams will be out in october.
out of the total 7,382 vacancies, 81 posts are filled through sports quota. competitive examinations are being conducted for 7301 posts. the exam will be held from 9.30 am to 12.30 am. a total of 200 questions will be asked for 300 marks. tnbc has decided to release the results in october.
the posts of village administrative officer (vao), typist, stenotypist, junior assistant, bill collector and surveyor will be filled through group iv examination.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Civil Services Examination – Group IV Services|
|Name of the post||VAO, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor & etc|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
|Notification Announce date||29.03.2022 at 4.30 PM|
|Total no of Marks||300|
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria
- VAO, Junior Assistant (Security), Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Bill Collector, and Draftsmen: SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Typist – SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and Government Technical Examination in typewriting.\
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III): SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses, as well as Government Technical Examination both in typewriting and shorthand.
- Field Surveyor: SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses. However, preference would be given to the candidates who are trained in the survey in industrial training institutes.
- VAO – 21 to 30 years
- Other – 18 to 30 years
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Criteria
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam.
How to Apply for TNPSC Civil Service Exam 2022 ?
- Go to the official website of TNPSC – tnpsc.gov.in AND click on ‘Apply Online’ Tab given under ‘Important Links’
- Click on the exam
- Register and fill the application form
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button
- Take a print out of the application form
Download TNPSC Group 4 Exam Notification 2022 & Apply Online
Before applying for the post, candidates are advised to visit official site links given below and read full notification.
Disclaimer TNPSC Group 4 Exam Recruitment
We have collected all the contents from corresponding sites and public domains like Facebook / Google/ Different job portals etc for public use. Please don’t pay anybody bribe for the false job promise, we will not be responsible for any kind of liable or loss.
These are for informational purposes only. Up inTrendz makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays in this information or damages arising from its display or use.
We have no mechanism to check validity or authenticity of any organisation, please make proper enquiry before joining or applying for any jobs at your own. The original contents are owned by their respective owner/creator and Up inTrendz does not hold any copyright on it.
- BSEB Bihar Board 10th Result 2022 Date: Check Result Now
- Bihar Board 12th Result 2022 Live: BSEB 12th Result Released
Final Thought on TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022
We hope you find all info related TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022, if have any query comment below. Stay tuned with us for more upcoming govt jobs notifications. applicants visit this web page regularly or bookmark this page.
Job seekers can also subscribe to our website newsletters and get all govt jobs notifications directly to your mail box.
Now we hope that you get everything about TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022. We hope this webpage on TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 helps you.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022: FAQs
TNPSC Group 4 Exam will be Held on 24 Jul 2022.
7382 vacancies are available for TNPSC Group 4 Posts
TNPSC Group 4 Registration Last Date is 28.04.2022.