Fix Web Stories Breadcrumb Error in Search Console: This week, we’ve had a few users who are using Yoast’s Breadcrumbs feature report an issue where an error is reported in Google Search Console in breadcrumb for Web Stories.
Breadcrumbs Issue for Webstories
If you are facing some issues related to the ‘breadcrumb’ for web stories.
“Either ‘name’ or ‘item.name’ should be specified Missing field ‘item’ ”
If you have the latest version of Yoast SEO, and already enabled the breadcrumbs option, but still, the problem persists.
Here we are happy to help you.
Fix Web Stories Breadcrumb Error in Search Console, Yoast SEO
To Fix Web Stories Breadcrumb Error in Search Console. we’d like you to please reset the Indexables tables and migrations by performing the following steps below –
- Install and activate Yoast Test Helper plugin;
- Go to Tools(not yoast seo tool) → Yoast Test → Yoast SEO → Reset indexables tables & migrations options to reset it;
- Run SEO data optimization from the SEO → Tools page.
Let us know whether the issue persists after performing the above steps.
Need more help visit:
- Breadcrumbs Issue for Webstories – Google Search Central Community
- Breadcrumbs Issue for Web stories | WordPress.org
- Web Stories breadcrumb error in Search Console | WordPress.org
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information regarding the Fix Web Stories Breadcrumb Error in Search Console. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the Fix Web Stories Breadcrumb Error in Search Console then feel free to ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.