Every employed person must have changed jobs at some point or the other. Money increases by changing jobs, but with it comes the pressure of paperwork. For some people it is nothing less than a headache. The most difficult paperwork is related to a significant portion of your salary being deducted. We are talking about Employees Provident Fund (Employee Provident Fund) Of. In colloquial language, we also use the word PF for this. Most of us rarely care about the EPF account number and company code while in the job. When they are needed in a new job, they immediately get upset. Actually, these information are needed to transfer EPF to a new company. Well, there is no need to worry, you can transfer your EPF online by following the instructions given below.
1. First of all, check whether your EPF account can be transferred or not. to do this you EPFO website will go on.
2. To use the website, you will need many details, such as in which state your PF account has been registered by your old company and new company. Apart from this, in which PF office does this account come? You have to select all these details in the drop-down menu.
3. Apart from this, you will also need the region, office and establishment code of your new and old company. The most important thing is that you also find the PF number. All this information can be obtained from the accounts department of the company.
4. Once you have gathered all the information, check eligibility (Check Eligibility) Click on
5. After this, through a pop, you will know whether your account is valid for transfer or not. If your account is valid for PF transfer, then EPFO Create an account on the website of
6. A photo ID like Aadhar card, PAN card or driving license will be required to sign in. Sign in here by entering the ID number. The signup process also involves sending a verification code to your number. So fill all the details and get the PIN.
7. Enter the PIN in the box shown at the bottom of the screen and submit (Submit) Click on
8. On the next page you will get the confirmation message. anymore Please click here to continue further Click on
9. now EPFO Member Claims Portal Go to and login. On the left hand side you will be able to see the login box. Next, select the document type (choose the ID used during registration), then enter your ID and mobile number.
10. sign in (Sign In) Click on After this a page will load, in which all the options will be present.
11. Claims made on the top bar (Claim) Mouse over the link. After that request for transfer of account (Request for transfer of account) Click on
12. Now you have to fill the PF Transfer Form. It is divided into three parts.
The first part contains your personal information. Apart from your name and email ID, you will need to enter your bank account number, along with the IFSC code of the bank.
In the second part, you will be asked for the details of the previous PF account number. If you are not fully aware of this, then you can click on ‘Click here’ to know the details of the field next to PF number.
In the third part, the details of your existing PF account number will be required. Once again, if you are not aware of this, then you can check the details of the field next to the PF number. ‘Click here‘ can be clicked.
1. You will have to get your claim attested from the old or new company. Select Old Company or New Company at the bottom of the form as per your convenience. By the way, if the transfer is attested from the old company, the settlement of transfer is faster. Remember that attestation is mandatory.
2. You have completed the form, now Preview Click on
3. You will be able to see the preview of whatever information you have provided. Please check the form again so that no information is wrong. if you want to change something To change information, click here Click on Doing so will take you to the old page once again.
4. If you are sure that the information provided by you is completely correct, then enter the captcha code. After this write at the bottom of the form GET PIN Click on
5. Then I agree Check the
6. You will get the PIN via SMS. After this, enter the PIN in the box below I Agree, then submit (Submit) Click on
7. Congratulations! You have claimed PF transfer. You by clicking here You can know the status of your claim.