Radha Krishna Prem Temple in Vrindavan: On the occasion of Valentine’s Day, the loving couple and husband and wife go to see the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal has been considered the 7th wonder of the world and a symbol of love. But not only the Taj Mahal but the ‘Prem Mandir’ situated in Vrindavan of Mathura is also a symbol of love. It is believed that visiting this temple in pairs fulfills all wishes and increases mutual love.
There are many famous temples of Shri Krishna and Radha in Mathura and Vrindavan. History and mythological beliefs are associated with all these temples. The architecture of many temples is wonderful, which attracts people. But the Prem Mandir located in Vrindavan is famous all over the world. People come from all over the country and abroad for the grandeur and beauty of the temple.
This temple is so beautiful that even if you keep looking at it for hours, you will not be satisfied. Prem Mandir is considered a symbol of love. By the way, a huge crowd of people is seen here every day. But especially on the occasion of Valentine’s Day, you must visit this temple symbolizing love. Know some mysterious things about Prem Mandir.
Specialty of Prem Mandir
- The Prem Mandir of Vrindavan is dedicated to the love of Shri Krishna and Radha. Along with this, this temple is also dedicated to Lord Rama and Mother Sita. The structure of the temple was established by the fifth Jagadguru Kripalu Maharajji. This temple was completed in 11 years with one thousand laborers.
- The construction work of Prem Mandir started in 2001. The height of Prem Mandir is 125 and length is 122 feet. Its width is about 115 feet. The temple has been built with marble stones imported from Italy.
- There is also a beautiful flower bungalow of Ram-Sita along with the beautiful tableaux of Shri Krishna in the temple. The temple was opened to the public in 2018.
- The specialty of Prem Mandir is that it appears white in the day and in different colors in the evening. Lighting has been done in the temple in such a way that the color of the temple is seen changing every 30 seconds.
- To visit Prem Mandir, you will have to walk about 12 km from Mathura railway station. And the distance of the temple from the airport is 54 kilometers.
Read this also: Garuda Purana: If you tie knots to these mysterious things of Garuda Purana, then you will be defeated sometime in life, know
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.