JEE Main 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the schedule of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE MAIN 2022). Now the application process has started. JEE Main session will be held on April 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21. JEE Main session 2 will be held on 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29 May.
Let us inform, NTA has already confirmed that this year JEE Main will be held twice instead of four. Students can check the eligibility criteria by visiting the official website of NTA JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE MAIN) Main consists of two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering programs (BE/B. Tech).
JEE Mains 2022: Application rules
– Candidates can apply for JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1 through online mode only from March 1, 2022 to March 31, 2022 (up to 5 pm) only.
– The fees (as applicable) can be paid online up to March 31 (11.30 pm) through credit/debit card/net banking/UPI/Paytm wallet.
– In the first session of JEE (Main) 2022, only Session 1 will be visible and candidates can opt for that. In the next session, Session 2 will be visible, and the candidates can opt for that Session. The application window for Session 2 will be re-opened as per the details available
in the Information Bulletin.
– Only one Application Form is to be submitted by a candidate for each session. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate
for the same session will not be accepted at any cost.
– Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form very carefully. No corrections will be permitted once the Application Form is submitted.
JEE Mains 2022: Age limit (eligibility criteria)
For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2022 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the institute(s) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
JEE Main 2022: How to apply
Step 1- First of all go to the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Step 2- Click on the link “JEE Main application form”.
Step 3- Fill the requested information.
Step 4- Now fill the application form.
Step 5- Pay the fee online and submit.
Step 6- You can take a printout of the form for future reference.