Gond Ke Laddu Recipe: If you are fond of eating sweets, then try gond laddoos this season. These laddoos will keep you healthy as well as these laddoos will fill you with energy. It is a different pleasure to eat them in the cold season. It also improves digestion. Dry fruits are used to make gond laddoos. The special thing about these laddus is that they are prepared in a very short time and taste very tasty. Let us now tell you their recipe so that you can try them at your home.
Ingredients for making gond laddoos
- 1 cup-glue
- 1 1/2 – flour
- 1 cup – desi ghee
- 1 cup-powdered sugar
- 50 grams-chopped cashews
- 50 grams – chopped almonds
- 50 grams – chopped pistachios
Gond ladoo recipe
1. First of all take a big pan and heat ghee in it.
2. When the ghee melts in the pan, put gond in it and let it cook on medium flame.
3. When the color of the gum in the pan turns brown, turn off the gas.
4. Now take out the glue and let it cool for some time. When the gond cools down, crush it and grind it in a mixer. Keep in mind that your mixture should be coarse because it has to be grinded with flour.
5. Heat the ghee again in the pan and put flour in it and roast it on medium flame. Take special care that the flour does not burn.
6. When the color of the flour becomes light brown, mix all the dry fruits in it well and turn off the gas.
7. Remove this mixture from the gas and let it cool down. When this mixture cools down, add powdered sugar to it. Mix the sugar well.
8. Prepare laddoos from this mixture.
read this also-