Beetroot Icecube: Keeping the skin glowing and fresh in summer is no less than a challenge. However, if you follow the right skin care routine, your skin can look radiant and beautiful. You can make the skin healthy by using beetroot in summer. Because beetroot is considered beneficial for bringing natural glow to the skin, the antioxidant found in it prevents the appearance of signs of age on the skin, while an enzyme called lycopene is also found in it, which can help in bringing flexibility to the skin. Beetroot By making ice cubes and using it on the skin, you can get many benefits. Let us know the method of making ice cubes and the benefits of it.
Ingredients for Beetroot Ice Cubes
- beetroot two to three pieces
- a cup of water
- lemon juice one teaspoon
- rose water two spoons
Ice Cube Recipe
- To make beetroot ice cubes, first peel and chop the beetroot.
- Now prepare a paste by putting beetroot and a cup of water in a mixer grinder.
- When the paste is ready, put this paste in a bowl and add lemon juice and rose water to it.
- Prepare a mixture of all the things and put it in an ice cube tray and keep it in the freeze for 2 hours.
- Clean the face with a cleanser before applying the beetroot cube.
- Now massage the face with an ice cube. Massage the face for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then let the face dry like this, after 15 minutes clean the face with plain water and apply some moisturizer on it.
Benefits of using beetroot ice cubes
- If there are spots on the face due to pimples, then applying ice cubes of beetroot can be beneficial.
- Beetroot ice cube can also be beneficial in the problem of dark circles.
- The problem of wrinkles and fine lines can also be reduced with this ice cube, as beetroot is helpful in promoting the production of collagen in the skin.
- Beetroot ice cube can also help in tightening the skin.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do take the advice of a doctor or a related expert.
Also read: Can ‘coconut water’ really get rid of kidney stones? Learn
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator