Follow these tips to get Vodafone 4G SIM:
1. You can place an order for 4G SIM by visiting the nearest Vodafone store.
2. Vodafone Customer Service Officer will give you a 4G SIM card after verifying the identity and presence of 4G support on the smartphone.
3. To activate the card, send SMS from your existing Vodafone. You need to SMS SIMEX
4. You will get an SMS reply from 55199 which will contain part of the new SIM number.
5. After this, SMS the last 6 numbers of your new SIM to 55199. You have to do this within two hours of the first response SMS received from 55199.
6. After this you will get congratulatory SMS. After which the new 4G SIM will be activated after 5-10 minutes.
7. After this, replace the old SIM with the new SIM in your mobile. And keep taking advantage of Vodafone’s facility.
That’s all. Now you can start using the new sim. As soon as 4G services are launched in your area, you will be able to take advantage of the fast speed of 4G.