Santoshi Mata Vrat: Friday is dedicated to Maa Durga, Maa Lakshmi and Maa Santoshi. Those who observe the fast of Maa Santoshi with rituals and devotion till 16th Friday, the mother showers wealth and happiness in their house. Mother takes away all their problems According to religious beliefs, Mata Santoshi is the daughter of Lord Ganesha. It is said that by worshiping Mata Santoshi, there is a flow of contentment in life. Worshiping Mata Santoshi is also believed to remove money and marriage related problems. But there are many rules for keeping the fast of Santoshi Maa, which must be followed.
When to start Friday fast
In Hinduism, it is considered a symbol of happiness, peace and prosperity. Friday fasting is started from the first Friday of Shukla Paksha. But keep in mind that no fast should be started in Pitru Paksha. If you are already fasting, then keep fast on Pitru Paksha.
Santoshi Mata Vrat Puja Method:
- On Friday, wake up early in the morning at Brahma Muhurta and wear red clothes after taking bath etc.
- Worship Mata Santoshi by setting up a picture and an urn in the pooja house.
- Offer jaggery, gram, lotus flower, fruit, Durva, Akshat, coconut fruit to the mother in worship. Offer red chunri to the mother.
- In the end, offer Aarti, Archana and Prasad. In the evening, break the fast and take food only after performing the aarti once again.
- On this day, feed your poor and needy people and give dakshina.
Follow these rules strictly:
- It is not enough to fast according to the law, after the completion of the fast, do Udyapan in the right way, otherwise the full fruit of the fast is not available.
- Never eat sour things during the fast of Santoshi Mata nor bring it to the house on Friday.
- The person observing the fast must eat prasad made of jaggery and gram after the worship.
Jau ke Upay: The remedy of barley will get rid of debt, by adopting its 5 perfect tricks, Lakshmi will live
Death signs: These signs are found before death, if such symptoms are seen, then understand that the time is near