Pistachio Kulfi Recipe: What is the point if ice cream is available to beat the heat in the summer season. If kulfi is found in ice cream, then it becomes icing on the cake. However, the kulfi outside is not good for health. Many times there is a risk of infection etc. by eating Kulfi from outside. Because hygiene is not taken care of in making Kulfi of the market. But why worry? You can also make and eat delicious Kulfi at home. It is very easy to make. If you too feel like eating something cold and sweet to beat the heat, then you can make kulfi at home by adding saffron, pistachios and almonds. So let’s know what is the recipe to make it…
Ingredients to make Kulfi
- Milk full cream 1 liter
- Sugar ½ cup
- Saffron 1 tsp
- green cardamom 4 to 5
- Almonds 10 to 15
- Pistachios chopped 3 tbsp
- ice cream pot
- To make Kulfi, first put one liter of milk in a deep vessel and boil it on low flame.
- You have to boil the milk till it reduces to half, when the milk becomes slightly thick then its color will change completely.
- Now add sugar and saffron to the milk and stir it for 4 to 5 minutes, then boil it for 2 minutes.
- Now put green cardamom powder in the milk and turn off the gas.
- If you want to add cashews and almonds to it, then add that too.
- Now mix the milk well.
- When the milk cools down a bit, pour it into a mold and keep the mold in the freezer to set.
- Let the Kulfi set for 4 to 5 hours.
- After the fixed time, open the freezer and put a knife in the kulfi and see if the kulfi has frozen, then serve it garnished with pistachios and dry fruits.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do take the advice of a doctor or a related expert.