Apara Ekadashi 2022/ Achala Ekadashi 2022 Date: According to the Hindu calendar, the Ekadashi of Krishna Paksha of Jyeshtha month is called Apara Ekadashi. In some places it is also known as Achala Ekadashi. This Ekadashi is falling on Thursday, May 26 in this year 2022. On this day Lord Vishnu and Mother Lakshmi are worshiped and worshiped according to the law. This pleases God. But some people make some such mistakes in Apara Ekadashi fasting worship. Due to which there is a negative result on their life and the happiness of their life ends gradually.
placenta Ekadashi To forgetting as well nor do This Work
- Rice should not be eaten on the day of Apara/Achla Ekadashi. It is believed that eating rice on the day of Ekadashi gives birth to a creeping creature in the next life.
- Brahmacharya should be followed on the day of Apara/Achla Ekadashi. One should stay away from physical relations or wrong thinking etc.
- On the day of Apara Ekadashi, do not get angry even by forgetting the fasting.
- The devotee should wear yellow clothes on the day of Ekadashi.
- Do not insult women by eating anyone on this day. Maa Lakshmi gets angry.
- Do not use soap on this day. Do not cut nails and hair.
Achala Ekadashi Fast Auspicious beginning
- eldest Mass Of Krishna favour Ekadashi date Of Start, 25 May 2022 on Wednesday from 10:32 am
- eldest Mass Of Krishna favour Ekadashi Of ending, Thursday 26 May at 10:54 am
- placenta ,Achala Ekadashi Fast Of Start, 26 May 2022 Day on Thursday
- Achala Ekadashi Fast Of paran, May 27, Friday from 5:30 am to 8:05 am
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.