Petrol Diesel Price on 04 February 2023: Every day in India, the government oil companies release the price of Petrol-Diesel at 6 in the morning. This price is decided on the basis of crude oil prices in the international market. It is worth noting that there has been no change in the price of petrol and diesel in India for a long time. Last time on May 21, the government had cut its excise duty to control the rising prices of petrol and diesel. After this, petrol became cheaper by Rs. 8 per liter and diesel by Rs. 6 per liter in the country. Since then, there has been no significant change in the fuel prices in India.
What is crude oil prices?
The price of petrol and diesel is decided on the basis of crude oil prices in the international market. Talking about crude oil, a huge decline has been registered in its prices at present. A 3.28 percent decline in the price of WTI Crude Oil (WTI Crude Oil Price) has been seen and it is trading at $ 73.39 per barrel. At the same time, the price of Brent Crude Oil has registered a decline of 2.71 percent and is trading around $ 79.94 per barrel. In such a situation, do you know about today’s petrol-diesel price-
How much is petrol and diesel available in metros?
- Delhi- Petrol Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Chennai – Petrol Rs 102.73 and diesel Rs 94.33 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Kolkata – Petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.25 per liter
Petrol-diesel prices of different cities-
- Ghaziabad – Petrol Rs 96.58 and diesel Rs 89.75 per liter
- Lucknow- Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Dehradun – Petrol Rs 95.13 per litre, Diesel Rs 90.20 per liter
- Jaipur – Petrol Rs 108.78 per litre, Diesel Rs 93.99 per liter
- Gurugram – Petrol Rs 96.93, diesel Rs 89.80 per liter
- Noida – Petrol Rs 96.58, diesel Rs 89.80 per liter
- Patna – Petrol Rs 108.12 per liter, diesel Rs 94.86 per liter
Check the price of petrol and diesel in your city like this-
Government oil companies give their customers the facility to check the price of petrol and diesel through SMS. To check the new price of HPCL customers, send HPPRICE
read this also-
IDFC Q3 Result: IDFC declared quarterly results, ₹ 272 crore profit, announced dividend to investors