Holika Dahan 2023 Puja Vidhi: This year, the festival of Holika Dahan will be celebrated on both March 6 and 7, 2023, since the full moon date of Phalgun month is two days away. On the other hand, Holi of colors (Holi 2023) will be played on 8 March. Holika Dahan will be done on March 6 in the temple of Baba Mahakal in Ujjain. First of all, Holika Dahan takes place in the Mahakaleshwar temple in the country. It would be best to do Holika Dahan on March 7, 2023, because there is no Bhadra Kaal at the time of sunset on this day.
According to the scriptures, Holika Dahan should be worshiped after sunset with chanting of mantras. It is believed that this worship gives quick results, happiness in married life, increase in progeny and wealth. Let us know the auspicious time and mantra of Holi Dahan.
Holika Dahan Mantra
- ‘Anen Archanen Holikadhishthatridevata Priyanta Namam.’ , Reciting this mantra, circumambulate Holika 3 times and keep offering water.
- Om Hree Hree Klim – Chant this mantra while offering gulal to Holika to get rid of enemy obstacles. It is believed that by doing this the enemy will not create obstacles in the work.
- Om Narasimhay Namah: – Remembering Lord Narasimha, an incarnation of Sri Hari Lord Vishnu, offer fruits, flowers, Akshat and coconut to Holika and recite these mantras. With this Sri Hari avoids every crisis.
- ‘Vanditasi Surendren Brahman Shankaren Ch. Atastvam pahi no devi vibhuti: Bhutida bhava. , This is the chanting of Holika Bhasma. It is said that after reciting this mantra, apply the ashes of Holika on the head, chest and navel the next day and sprinkle a little in every corner of the house. It is believed that it cures diseases, increases wealth, removes planetary obstacles and love obstacles. This ash is considered very beneficial.
- अहकूता भयत्रस्टैः क्रिता त्वं होली बालिशैः ॥ , To wish for happiness and peace in the family, chant this mantra after worshiping Holika. It is believed that there is no trouble in the house by this, the way to get success opens.
- Om Prahladaya Namah – Along with the worship of Holika, remember Prahlad, a devotee of Vishnu, while reciting this mantra.
Holika Dahan 2023 Muhurat
- Holika Dahan – 7 March 2023
- Holika Dahan Muhurta – evening 06.24 – night 08.51
- Holika Dahan duration – 2 hours 27 minutes
- Rang Wali Holi – 8 March 2023
Falgun Purnima 2023 date (Falgun Purnima 2023 tithi)
Falgun Purnima date starts – March 6, 2023, 04.17 pm
Falgun Purnima date ends – March 7, 2023, 07.09 pm
Bhadra Kaal Time on Holika Dahan (Holika Dahan 2023 Bhadra kaal Time)
Bhadra Kaal time starts – March 6, 2023, 4.48 pm
Bhadra period ends – March 7, 2023, 5.14 am
- Bhadra Poonch – 01:02 – 02:19
- Bhadra Mukha – 02:19 – 04:28
Holika Dahan 2023: The fire of Holi Dahan indicates the coming future, it will be good or bad.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.