Walnuts Benefits : To keep the body healthy and fit, include dry fruits in the diet. Their tremendous effect is seen on health. Although every dry-fruit has its own benefit, but among all these, Walnuts Benefits are considered to be the most powerful and healthy. According to a study by Harvard Medical School, many types of antioxidants are found in walnuts along with polysaturated fat and omega 3 fatty acids. Whereas, saturated fat is found in most of the dry fruits. That is why walnut is considered the most healthy. There are many tremendous benefits of eating walnuts. Learn about 5 amazing benefits…
1. According to Harvard Medical School, a large-scale research on walnuts has shown that eating walnuts lowers cholesterol. By eating it daily, the risk of heart diseases can be negligible.
2. It has also been claimed in the trial of many studies that if walnuts are made a part of your diet in limited quantity, it helps in reducing blood pressure and cholesterol level. It is a panacea for heart diseases.
3. According to the data of the last 26 studies of Harvard Medical, after researching more than 1,000 people, it has been found that walnuts reduce total cholesterol by less than 7 milligrams per deciliter.
4. Regular consumption of walnuts reduces LDL cholesterol by 5.5 mg per deciliter, triglycerides by 5.7 mg per deciliter and apoprotein B by 4 mg per deciliter.
5. No matter what quantity of walnuts you consume, it does not cause any harm. Even in research, it has not been told that how much walnut should be eaten in a day. Eating walnuts keeps weight under control.
read this also
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator