Yoga provides many benefits to our body. It helps in keeping our body healthy, balancing our energy as well as making the body flexible. These days, like diabetes, thyroid is also taking the form of an epidemic. This disease is mostly seen in women, but like other diseases, thyroid can also be controlled regularly. According to Baba Ramdev, if we practice yoga daily, then we can eliminate diseases like thyroid from the root. let’s know
Sarvangasana: Sarvangasana is the first yoga posture to correct thyroid. It works to make the blood flow in the upper part of our body and also this yoga asana helps a lot in correcting thyroid.
- Lie straight on your back and use a towel for support under your shoulders
- While inhaling, lift both your legs upwards and keep your hands on the ground below.
- Support the waist with both your hands while keeping the elbows and breathe in and out
- Straighten your body and legs upwards
- Stay in this posture for 3-4 minutes according to your capacity.
Matyasana: By doing this asana, there is no shortage of nutrients in the body and it also helps in protecting against thyroid.
- Lie on your back and keep your legs together and keep your hands comfortably attached to your body
- Bring your palms near the hips and try to join the elbows together
- While inhaling, lift the body upwards, put all the weight of the body on the elbows only.
- Lie down in this posture for some time and maintain the balance of your body.
Cremation: This asana is the easiest, in which you have to keep your body in a relaxed posture and at the same time keep your body in the same posture.
- First of all lie down on your back straight
- Keep your body in a relaxed position, keep the arms and legs straight
- While taking straight, keep your hands slightly away from your body and keep the palms facing upwards.
- Now take deep breaths 5-6 times
- Now start taking your breaths slowly
- Lie down in this posture for 5-10 minutes and maintain the balance of the body.
By including all these yoga asanas in your routine, you can cure thyroid. Choose the asana according to the capacity of your body and do yoga daily to avoid diseases like thyroid.