Artists who created these paid sticker packs include illustrator Anjali Mehta, sketch artist Anuja Pothireddy, illustrator and muralist Niti, illustrator and artist Osheen Silva and graphic designer Mira Felicia Malhotra.
How to use WhatsApp Stickers in Pay Mode
To send payments to WhatsApp contacts, users need to sign up for payments and link a UPI bank account. This can be done by tapping on the three dots icon in the top right corner of the home screen and going to the payments section. Once this is set, WhatsApp Payment stickers can be added when sending money to the user instead of composing a text message. Follow these steps to send payment stickers when sending money to someone on WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat of the user to whom you want to send money.
- Now click on Rupee icon in the text bar.
- Now a new page will open which will ask you the amount of money you want to send. Enter the amount here.
- Below the amount box you will findAdd a noteAn option named ‘ will appear. Here click on the smiley option and select the sticker button.
- on the top right corner of this window , Users can add stickers by clicking on the icon. Once the sticker pack is downloaded, it will appear in the sticker section.
- Click on any sticker you want to add with money and then Next Click on
- Send Payment Click on it, enter the UPI code, and the money will be transferred to the user.
The user to whom you have sent the money will get the notification along with the sticker.
Gadgets 360 for the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers on popular mobiles Android Download the app and send us Google News Follow on.