Common Symptoms Of High Cholesterol: If you are fond of watching movies in theatres, then you will definitely be recognized by one harmful word… Tar! Before the start of the film, you must have seen the advertisement related to it on the big screen so many times that this word has settled in your ear. Well, the specialty of this tar is that it is very sticky, thick and a substance full of toxic elements. Today we are not talking about this tar here, but we are talking about another substance having similar characteristics, which is formed inside the body and if it starts forming in excess, then it accumulates in the veins. . After this, it creates problems in the circulation of blood.
What is cholesterol?
- Cholesterol is a type of sticky substance, which is produced inside the liver. Some nutrients found in food like choline etc help in taking this cholesterol to the parts of the body where it is needed. Because cholesterol helps in the formation of tissues and in the formation of membranes.
- But when the amount of cholesterol increases too much in the body, it starts accumulating in the veins. Because of this, there is a problem in blood circulation and the heart has a bad effect. High cholesterol can be the reason for many diseases like heart attack, heart failure, chest pain, high BP or brain hemorrhage.
What are the symptoms of increased cholesterol?
Here you are being told the three most common symptoms of increasing cholesterol. These symptoms are going to affect the activities of your daily life.
- The most common and most common symptom of increasing cholesterol is a sudden needle-like prick in the hands or feet.
- Shortness of breath while walking and difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Pain in feet Especially the problem of pain and fatigue in the lower part of the knee, calf and heel.
Why is cholesterol high?
After knowing the symptoms of high cholesterol and its bad effects, you would definitely like to know why its level increases. So know that these reasons related to lifestyle become the biggest reason for high cholesterol.
- eating more fatty foods
- excessive weight gain
- Not doing daily walk or exercise
- not being physically active
- Genetic factors can also increase cholesterol.
If you want to save cholesterol from getting high, then avoid making these mistakes in your daily life. Take healthy diet, be active, exercise and stay fit.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before implementing any such treatment/medicine/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or related expert.
Read also: Gas, bloating and indigestion… these problems are caused by eating fruits at the wrong time, know what is the right time to eat fruits
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator