Benefits of Vitamin B3: To keep your skin glowing and mind cool, balance is needed in food and lifestyle. Even after maintaining this balance, you may experience skin dullness and mental fatigue due to lack of some essential nutrients. One such essential nutrient is niacin. Most people know it by the name of Vitamin-B3. There are many types of B vitamins. One of these is Vitamin-B3. Here’s how it works on the body and how you can maintain its levels…
Functions of Vitamin B3
- Vitamin-B3 or niacin helps in the proper functioning of about 200 enzymes of the body including the skin, digestive system and brain. It keeps the metabolism right.
- If there is a deficiency of vitamin-B3 in the body, then a disease called pellagra surrounds. In this disease, digestive problems especially diarrhea, skin problems and diseases related to lack of memory can also occur together.
- In most patients of pellagra, a disease caused by the deficiency of niacin, the symptoms are seen in this sequence. That is, first diarrhea, then skin problems, then memory problems. If the condition worsens, the patient may even die.
Role of Vitamin B3 in looking beautiful
We all want to look attractive and young. But it is not possible if there is a deficiency of Vitamin-B3 in the body. Then no matter how expensive you apply cream and get facials done. This is because niacin helps a lot in the process of swelling, repairing and formation of new cells of the skin cells.
- When there is a lack of niacin in the body, then the skin starts cracking and losing its moisture and becomes dry, due to which the dead cells start appearing on the skin.
- Lack of niacin causes wrinkles very quickly. Due to this the skin becomes dull and your age becomes more visible.
- Consuming the right amount of niacin prevents skin cancer. Therefore, it is very important to consume vitamin-B3 rich foods in the daily diet. We are telling you only those benefits here, which help you to look cool and beautiful. But apart from these, there are many important functions in its body.
About Vitamin B3
The most important thing about niacin is that even if you consume it in large quantities in the daily diet, but its excess is not in your body. Niacin is not produced in the body and you cannot store it in the body. That is, fulfill the need by taking supplements for a few days or months. This is not possible because Vitamin-B3 is water soluble and is excreted through urine. Now learn about those foods, which you can overcome the deficiency of niacin by eating them in daily life.
Vitamin B3 Rich Foods
- Sunflower seeds
- Whole grains
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Read also: Why do people nowadays have the problem of excessive gas formation and the stomach remains bloated, know what is the root of the problem
Read also: Can ingrown hairs come back? Know why some people’s hair starts falling at a young age
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator