Vastu Shastra Rules and Direction for TV: Usually all houses have TVs. Some people put TV in the living room and some people in the bedroom. But do you know that the TV installed at your home can also cause financial problems. Yes, if you have not placed the TV in the proper direction and place according to Vastu, then it can cause many problems.
In Vastu Shastra, the direction and location of the smallest and biggest things present at home have been told. According to Vastu, keeping things in an orderly manner at home increases the circulation of positive energy and removes Vastu defects.
Talking about TV, Vastu has also told about the right direction to keep TV to remove negative energy. Know in which place and direction TV should be kept according to Vastu Shastra.
According to Vastu keep TV in this way
- According to Vastu Shastra, TV should be placed in the south-east or east direction of the house. This direction is considered best for keeping TV. Because positive energy is transmitted in this direction.
- Also keep this in mind, place the TV in such a way that while watching TV, your face should be towards the east.
- Keep the TV clean. Do not allow dirt or dust to build up on the TV. This can lead to negativity.
- TV should not be placed right in front of the entrance of the house. Due to this, there is always an atmosphere of discord in the family.
Keep TV in the bedroom, so keep these things in mind
- According to Vastu Shastra, TV should not be installed in the bedroom. But if you have a TV in your bedroom, then keep some things in mind.
- When you are not watching the TV in the bedroom, keep its screen covered. Keeping the TV screen open in the bedroom causes Vastu defect.
- Place the TV in the bedroom in the southeast corner. There is no fault in this.
- The TV installed in the bedroom should not be in the center of the room at all. This causes problems in married life.
read this also: Fengshui Tips: If there is a fish aquarium in the house then difficulties are avoided, know these rules before keeping
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.