Bottle Gourd Sweet Recipe For Rakhi: Rakshabandhan, a festival showing the love of brother and sister, is about to come. This year this festival will be celebrated on 11th August. Rakshabandhan is being celebrated in the markets from now on. Whatever be the festival, but it is incomplete without sweets. That’s why today we will tell you about one such sweet which is very healthy and tasty and is very easy to make.
Bottle Gourd Sweet Recipe is one of the most delicious sweets. Which is also healthy and gets prepared very quickly. Although few people like gourd vegetable, but its sweets are eaten by all with great fervor.
Ingredients needed to make Lauki Barfi
- Die Fruits
how to make barfi
- Peel the bottle gourd, wash it, then cut it into long pieces, then grate it and then squeeze it and remove the water.
- Mix this grated gourd with a cup of milk in a pan and let it cook for about 15 to 25 minutes till it becomes thick, keep stirring it in between.
- When the milk and bottle gourd start drying, add two spoons of ghee and mix it well.
- You have to keep running it from time to time. After cooking for 10 minutes, add cardamom and dry fruits to it. When it becomes completely thick, then turn off the gas.
- Apply ghee well in a plate and put this mixture in the plate and cool it for some time. Now put almond flakes and fine nuts on it and keep it in the fridge to set.
- Fill sweetness in relationships by feeding your brother on Rakhi festival as soon as the barfi freezes. Sweets will also be prepared quickly and will make the festive atmosphere pleasant.
read this also
Have you made Chicken Dosa at home? It is wonderful in taste as well as healthy
Lose weight by swimming, know how many calories are burned by swimming for 1 hour