Showbox is a movie and TV show streaming app where you can watch your favorite show Online for free. With this Showbox app now you don’t have to download the movies and big files in your smartphone again. If you’re looking for Showbox App Download For Android And Tablet here.
As you may already know that show box app is not available in Google Play store you have to find other trusted sources to download Showbox app. I have provided some of the trusted sources and the links from where you can download the app.
You may also like: Top 5 HD Movies Website Where You Can Download Movies For Free
Showbox App Download For Android And Tablet
There are already 70 million Users using this app to watch their favorite movies and shows, Within a short period of time, this app became one of the most popular streaming Android app around the world. There are so many useful features included in Showbox app, Let us have a look at the features which made it the best movie streaming and downloading the app.
- Option for streaming as well as downloading HD movies for free.
- Showbox comes with an easy to navigate user-interface with a decent style.
- You don’t have to provide details or register to watch and access all the features.
- Service is absolutely free and 100% safe.
- All the movies available in the Showbox is free and comes with different types of resolution and format.
- Showbox supports almost every android devices, you don’t have to root your device to install the app.
- You’ll find the most popular movies trending in its featured tab and also search your favorite movies by simply typing the name.
These are some of the features that I have noticed in the Showbox app, and of course, there are lots of features available other than these in terms of its usability.
How to download and Install Showbox app
You have to first download the Showbox Apk file, from the sources that I have provided below, choose any of the source, al the links provided here are safe and secure
Now before you start the installation, just check for the Option “Unknown sources” whether it is turned on or off. To be able to successfully install the app in your android system you have to must enable the “Unknown sources”. To enable the “Unknown sources”
- First, go to your settings menu
- Tap on the security option
- Now look for the “Unknown sources” option
- After that tick the mark or enable it.
- Now you can go to your download folder and search for the Apk file you’ve just downloaded then open the file.
- As soon as you click to open the file, a prompt layout will pop-up.
- Just click on the agree button and wait for few minutes the Showbox app will be installed automatically.
Pretty easy right, most of the Android phones have the same app installation procedure, the “Unknown sources” location may vary from the UI design of Android devices, however, most of the time it must be located on the setting option.
Once you have installed the app, you don’t have to reinstall the app to update, the newest version will automatically be updated when they are released officially.
Showbox app is also available in PC version.
Let me know if you find this post useful through the comment section. And if you have any questions regarding the topic, don’t hesitate to contact me. Well, Thank you for visiting Up in trendz.