Stock Market: Amidst the ongoing volatility in the stock market, the market cap of 3 Sensex companies has declined. Shares of Reliance Industries have slipped the most. The mcap of 3 companies out of the top 10 of the Sensex has collectively slipped by Rs 73,630.56 crore. During this, Reliance has suffered the most.
Market cap of HUL and ICICI Bank also slipped
Let us tell you that apart from Reliance Industries (RIL), the market capitalization of Hindustan Unilever (HUL) and ICICI Bank also decreased.
Which companies have increased market cap?
Apart from this, the market cap of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), HDFC Bank, Infosys, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC and Bharti Airtel has risen.
7 companies made a profit of 49,441
Let us tell you that in the week under review, the market cap of seven companies has increased by Rs 49,441.05 crore, but it has been less than the loss suffered by three companies.
How much did the Sensex rise?
Last week, the 30-share Sensex of BSE has gained 179.95 points or 0.34 per cent. At the same time, the Nifty of the National Stock Exchange has gained 52.80 points or 0.33 percent.
Slippery market cap of 3 companies-
- The market cap of Reliance Industries declined by Rs 62,100.95 crore to Rs 16,29,684.50 crore.
- The market cap of ICICI Bank stood at Rs 4,89,700.16 crore with a loss of Rs 6,654.2 crore.
- HUL’s equity declined by Rs 4,875.41 crore to Rs 5,36,364.69 crore.
7 companies benefited-
- The market position of Infosys rose by Rs 15,172.88 crore to Rs 6,21,907.38 crore.
- The market capitalization of SBI increased by Rs 11,200.38 crore to Rs 4,16,690.11 crore.
- The market cap of LIC increased by Rs 9,519.12 crore and reached Rs 4,28,044.22 crore.
- The market position of TCS increased by Rs 8,489 crore to Rs 12,13,396.32 crore.
- HDFC’s market cap rose by Rs 3,924.46 crore to reach Rs 4,01,114.96 crore.
- Bharti Airtel’s market position increased by Rs 1,043.49 crore to Rs 3,69,833.12 crore.
- HDFC Bank’s m-cap rose by Rs 91.72 crore to Rs 7,51,892.03 crore.
Check out the list of top 10 companies
Apart from this, if we look at the list of top-10 companies, then Reliance Industries has been in the first place. It was followed by TCS, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Hindustan Unilever, ICICI Bank, LIC, SBI, HDFC and Bharti Airtel respectively.
Indian Railway Rules: Can TT sell my ticket if I took two train tickets but had to travel alone? Know what is the rule
PPF Rules: Who will get the claim if the account holder dies before the maturity of the PPF account? Learn