State Bank of India has invited applications from candidates for Specialist Cadre Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in.
The registration process was started on June 1 and ended on June 21, 2023. This recruitment drive will fill up 28 posts in the organization.
- Vice President (Transformation): 1 post
- Senior Special Executive – Program Manager: 4 posts
- Senior Special Executive – Quality & Training (Inbound & Outbound): 1 post
- Senior Special Executive – Command Centre: 3 posts
- Senior Vice President & Head (Marketing): 1 post
- Assistant General Manager (Marketing) / Chief Manager (Marketing): 18 posts
The selection will be based on Short-listing & interview (for regular post- Assistant General Manager (Marketing) / Chief Manager (Marketing) & short-listing, interview & CTC negotiation (for contractual post). For other posts- shortlisting, interview and CTC negotiation.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and no fees/ intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.