Sawan Kanwar Yatra 2022: From July 14, 2022, the beloved month of Bholenath, Sawan will begin. With this, like every year, Kanwar Yatra is also started from this day to please Devadhidev Mahadev. Kanwar Yatra has special significance in Hinduism. On this day lakhs of devotees reach the Shiva temple by filling water from the Ganges river and perform Rudrabhishek with that water to get the blessings of Mahadev. Some rules are also necessary while carrying the kanwar, which is necessary to follow.
kanwar travel rules
- After starting the Kanwar Yatra, it is forbidden for the Kanwariyas to take any kind of intoxicant.
- During the journey, that person has to abstain from meat, liquor and vengeful food.
- There is a law to walk during the Kanwar Yatra. However, now people have started using bikes, trucks or any other means.
- Purity is very important in Kanwar Yatra. Therefore, Kavad should not be touched without taking bath.
- If you have to stop for any reason during the journey, then the kanwar filled with Ganges water should not be kept on the ground below. Keep it at a high place or on a stand.
What is the type of kanwar yatra
Vertical Canvas: Some devotees carry a standing kanwar. During this, a colleague walks with him to help him. When they rest, the associates carry their kanwar on their shoulder and make the kanwar walk in the style of walking.
Post office: It is believed that from the beginning of the Dak Kanwar Yatra, the Kanwariyas continue to walk continuously till the Jalabhishek of Shiva. The journey till Shivdham is decided in a fixed time.
Hanuman Bahuk: Praise Bajrangbali on Tuesday, you will get freedom from these 4 diseases
Chanakya Niti: It is not only hard work for success, these 4 things are also important for a person to adopt
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.