Rishi Panchami Vrat 2022 date: The festival of Rishi Panchami is celebrated to honor the sages of India. The fast of Rishi Panchami is kept every year on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapad month. The festival of Rishi Panchami is mainly dedicated to the seven great sages revered as Saptarishi. Rishi Panchami is also known as Guru Panchami. Rishi Panchami has special significance in Sanatan Dharma. On this day the seven sages are worshipped. It is believed that on the day of Rishi Panchami, whoever worships and remembers the sages, they get freedom from sins.
sage Panchami Worship good Auspicious beginning ,Rishi Panchami Shubh Muhurat 2022)
- Brahma Auspicious beginning , Tomorrow from 04:29 am to 05:14 am on September 1
- Sunday Total , 05:58 am to 12:12 am on 1st September
- Abhijit Auspicious beginning , 11:55 AM to 12:46 PM on 1st September
- victory Auspicious beginning , 1st September from 02:28 pm to 03:19 pm
sage Panchami Fast 2022 good date ,Rishi Panchami Shubh Tithi 2022)
- Panchami date Start , August 31, 2022 at 03:22 PM
- Panchami date End , 01 September 2022 at 02:49 PM
- sage Panchami 2022 Worship Auspicious beginning: 1st September 2022 from 11: 05 AM minutes to 01: 37 minutes PM.
- sage Panchami Of Worship Duration : 02 hrs 33 mins
sage Panchami Fast of Importance
It is a religious belief that women observe this fast on the day of Rishi Panchami to get the blessings of the seven sages and to fulfill their wishes for happiness, peace and prosperity. It is believed that by observing the fast of Rishi Panchami, if a woman makes a mistake during menstruation (epidemic), then the fault of that mistake can be eliminated by observing this fast.
sage Panchami 2022 Fast Worship mantra ,Rishi Panchami 2022 Puja Mantra
Kashyapotrirbhardwajo Vishwamitroth Gautama.
Jamadagnirvasishtashcha saptaite rishayah smrita॥
Dahantu Papam Sarva Grihnantvardhyaam Namo Namah’
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.