Daily Diet Rice: Today’s generation likes to eat rice more than before (Rice lovers). There are two main reasons for this. The first is that rice cooking is easy, it is prepared in just 10 minutes and nowadays everyone is short of time. The second reason is our changed lifestyle. Now it is common to wake up late at night and during dinner, most people find it easy to eat rice. Because they become easy to digest food. But do you know how many types of rice are grown in your country and what are their specialties? Come let’s know…
Some fun facts about rice
- Most of the rice dishes are made in South India.
- In our country, the maximum paddy is grown in Chhattisgarh and that is why this state is also called the rice bowl. Paddy is grown here twice a year.
- The two countries that produce the most rice in the world are India and China.
- Basmati Chalav is most liked in our country as well as all over the world. It is produced in our country, along with Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab.
- The same is done in some parts of Uttar Pradesh. These rices have a very good shelf life and are known worldwide for their taste.
1. Basmati Rice: This is that variety of rice, which is known for its taste as well as its aroma. Basmati rice becomes longer than its size after making, hence it is also called long-grain-rice.
2. Gobindbhog Rice: The taste, texture and aroma of these rice fascinates everyone. Although in our country, these rice are most liked in Bengal. These rice are very much liked here, from making fish and rice to other dishes.
3. Mogra Rice: This variety of rice is somewhat cheaper than other rice. Their aroma is appetizing. Starch is very high in these rice.
4. Indrani Rice: This rice is mainly grown in the western part of Maharashtra. It is a hybrid variety of rice. These rices are mainly used for making Plain Rise and Masala Rise.
5. Palakkad Matta: These rices are mainly produced in the Palakkad district of Kerala and have been named Palakkad Matta after this. These rices are very tasty and can be used to prepare all kinds of food. However, in Kerala, they are mainly used for making idli, dosa and other dishes.
6. Brown Rise: Fitness freak people like to eat brown rice. Although traditionally these rices are used during festivals or during medical treatment. Asia including India Some other countries also grow brown rice, such as Thailand and Bangladesh.
7. Black Rise: Black rice is mainly produced in Orissa, West Bengal and Jharkhand. But those rice are consumed the most in Manipur and Tamil Nadu. These rice are more known for their taste as well as their medicinal values.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: These foods are perfect for dinner, digestion will be cool
Read also: By eating this pulse, hair and skin become beautiful, this is the method of eating and the right time
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator