Ration Card Mobile Number Update: The central and state governments run various schemes for the weak and poor economic class people of the country. One of those schemes is named Ration Card Scheme. 80 crore people of the country get the facility of free ration through ration card by the government.
Ration card is also used as an important ID proof in India. The name of every member of the family is recorded in the ration card. Due to its increasing usefulness, the government keeps on advising to update it from time to time. Recently, the government has asked for a necessary update in the ration card. Otherwise, ration card holders may have to face trouble.
Update mobile number as soon as possible
The government keeps advising ration card holders to update the mobile number on the ration card. Many times people change the number they fill in the form while getting the ration card made. Due to this, later they are not able to get the updates related to the ration card. In such a situation, it is very important that you keep the mobile number in the ration card completely updated. If the old number is mentioned in your ration card, then there is no need to worry. You can update your mobile number instantly.
work online like this
1. A separate ration card is issued for each state.
2. If you want to update mobile number in ration card then visit that state ration card website.
3. If you live in Delhi, to update the ration card, first click on the website https://nfs.delhigovt.nic.in/Citizen/UpdateMobileNumber.aspx.
4. After this you will see Update Your Registered Mobile Number on the page, click on it.
5. Next you will have to fill all the information like Aadhar number, Ration card number, new mobile number of the ration card holder.
6. After that enter the captcha code and click on Save option.
7. After this the new mobile number will be updated in your ration card.
how to update mobile number in offline ration card
Apart from online, you can update mobile number in Ration Card through offline process. For this you have to first give an application to the food department of the state. This application will have to be given to the State Food Officer. Along with this, a copy of the ration card and your mobile number will also have to be entered. After this, your mobile number will be updated by the department after verifying all your details.
read this also-
PM Kisan Yojana: On Navratri, the government can give great news to the farmers! Will transfer the amount of 12th installment soon
Festival Sale: E-commerce companies are getting tremendous response from the festive sale! People of small towns are doing shopping fiercely