India Post Payments Bank Insurance Policy: After the Corona Pandemic in the country, people are looking for new options for their health insurance. Now it is very important for every member of the family to have health insurance. India Post Office has come up with a good plan for you.
Tata plans with AIG
In this regard, India Post Office has brought to you a special Accidental Insurance Policy of India Post Payments Bank. This group is working with Accidental Policy Tata AIG. In this, you get an insurance of Rs 10 lakh at a premium of Rs 299 and Rs 399 annually. This scheme will be available to the account holders of India Post Payment Bank.
get money for treatment
In the insurance policy, you are given 60 thousand for IPD expenses and 30 thousand for OPD in case of accidental injury. On the other hand, in case of accidental death, Rs 10 lakh will be given as compensation to the dependents. An expenditure of 1 lakh will be given for the education of 2 children of the dependent. Along with this, the cost of transport will also be available.
Family members will get benefits
If the police holder becomes handicapped in an accident, then in such a situation the compensation amount of 10 lakhs gets to the account holder. If the account holder dies in an accident, then to deal with such a situation, an assistance amount of Rs 5000 is given to the dependents for the last rites of the account holder and a compensation amount of Rs 1 lakh for the education of the children.
View Policy Rs.299
Even after taking a policy under the accident protection plan of Rs 299, all the facilities that are being given in the accident protection plan of Rs 399 will be given. But the only difference between the two schemes is that in the accident protection scheme of Rs 299, only the assistance amount will not be available for the education of the children of the deceased dependents.
See Rs 399 plan
- Post Tax Premium: Rs 399
- Accidental Death: Rs 1000000
- Permanent Total Disability: Rs.1000000
- Permanent Partial Disability: Rs.1000000
- Accidental dismemberment end: Rs 1000000
- Accidental Medical Expense IPD: Up to Rs.60,000 in Fixed or Actual claim whichever is less
- Accidental Medical Expense OPD: Up to Rs.30,000 in Fixed or Actual claim whichever is less
- Educational Benefits: 10% of SI or Rs 100000 or Actual which is less for at least 2 children
- In-Hospital Daily Cash : Rs.1000 per day for up to 10 days
- Family Transportation Benefit : Rs 25000 or Actual whichever is less
- Last Rights Benefit : Rs 5000
read this also:
Prepaid Plans: Whose data plan is the cheapest among Airtel, Jio and BSNL, see what is the offer
Health Insurance Plan: Before taking any health insurance, keep these things in mind, see what is updated