PM Kisan Yojana: Prime Minister Narendra Modi had released the 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana on 31st May this year by transferring about 21,000 crores to the accounts of 10 crore farmers. Under this scheme, the beneficiary farmers were told to release an amount of Rs 6000 every year in the bank accounts in 3 installments of Rs 2 thousand each.
Discrepancy in documents
If you have not received the 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana, then there may be an error in your name in the documents you have submitted. You need to fix this error. It may also happen that your KYC status is not updated. Under this scheme, it is very important for the eligible farmers to complete e-KYC, which has been extended by the government till 31st July, 2022 by the last date.
Address not updated
Money has not been transferred even if the address given by you while applying for Kisan Nidhi and the address written in Aadhaar is different, the same address in your document Get it updated.
Check Aadhaar Number
You have not entered your Aadhaar number wrong while filling the form. So maybe if so then check it out. If there is a mistake then you will not be able to get the money.
Check like this
- PM Kisan 11th installment has been deposited in the account or not, It is very easy to check.
- First go to the official website of PM Kisan – https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- In the right corner of the webpage ‘Beneficiary’ Click on ‘Status’ tab.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number or Account Number. Click on ‘Get Data’ tab.
- After this the beneficiary status details will be displayed on the webpage.
- Also you can email id: email@example.com and can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pm-Kisan Helpline Number: 011-24300606 or 1800-115-526 can be obtained by calling.