Petrol Diesel Price on 24 January 2023: Every day new prices of Petrol-Diesel in India (Petrol Diesel Price) are issued by the oil companies. This price is fixed on the basis of crude oil prices in the international market. Talking about today, on January 24, 2023 i.e. Tuesday, an increase has been registered in the price of crude oil in the international market. Today, Brent Crude is registering a gain of 0.64 percent and is trading at $ 88.19 per barrel. At the same time, a slight increase of 0.01 percent has also been registered in WTI Crude Oil Price and it is trading at $ 81.63 per barrel.
Even after the increase in Crude Oil Price, today the prices of petrol and diesel remain stable in major cities of the country like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. There has been no change in this. The last major change in the price of petrol and diesel in the country was on May 21, 2022, when the central government reduced the excise duty of petrol and diesel by Rs 8 and Rs 6 per litre. Since then, there has not been much change in the price of petrol and diesel. Let us know the prices of petrol and diesel in different cities-
How much are the prices of petrol and diesel available in the four metropolitan cities?
- Delhi- Petrol Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Chennai – Petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Kolkata – Petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
How much is petrol and diesel available in other big cities?
- Gurugram-Petrol Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
- Jaipur – Petrol Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Patna – Petrol Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
- Noida – Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Lucknow- Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Chandigarh – Petrol Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
- Port Blair – Petrol Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
Know the latest rates of your city like this-
Let us tell you that the major government oil companies of the country give their customers the facility to check the prices of petrol and diesel through SMS. If you are a customer of BPCL, send RSP
read this also-
Piyush Goyal: Industry Minister Piyush Goyal said – Apple is planning to increase manufacturing by 25 percent in India