Petrol Diesel Price in 17 November 2022: Today i.e. on Thursday, the prices of crude oil have registered a decline once again. After this decline, the biggest question is whether it has affected the domestic market or not. On November 17, 2022, there has been no change in the petrol-diesel price in the four major metros of the country. It remains at its old price, but in some cities, fluctuations in the price of petrol and diesel have been registered. It is worth noting that the country’s government oil companies like Hindustan Petroleum, Indian Oil and Bharat Petroleum keep releasing new prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 am.
Petrol-diesel price in all the four metros of the country-
- Delhi-Petrol Rs 96.72, Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Kolkata-Petrol Rs 106.03, Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
- Chennai-Petrol Rs 102.63, Diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Mumbai-Petrol Rs 106.31, diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
Know the condition of other big cities-
- Jaipur – Petrol Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Gurugram – Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
- Bengaluru-Petrol Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
- Hyderabad – Petrol Rs 109.66 and diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
- Noida-Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Lucknow- Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Patna-Petrol Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
Petrol-diesel price has not changed for a long time
Let us tell you that the last major change in the price of petrol and diesel in the country was seen on May 21. To give relief to the common people from inflation, the central government had reduced the excise duty of petrol and diesel by Rs 8 and Rs 6. Since then, the prices of petrol and diesel have remained almost constant in the states across the country. On the other hand, if we talk about crude oil prices, today a slight decline has been recorded in its price. Brent crude oil is trading around 92.47 per barrel. At the same time, WTI Crude Oil Price is trading at $ 85.15 per barrel.
Check petrol-diesel price like this-
If you want to check the petrol-diesel price of your city, then you can do it only through an SMS. For this, send HPCL customer HPPRICE
read this also-
Tax On LTCG: Know how you can save tax on long term capital gain on house sale?