It’s been a myth and you must have wondered, “what if I had two Whatsapp account in my single handset?” You always wondered, didn’t you? Well, the wait is over and yes you can have dual Whatsapp account in a single handset. In fact, everyone is looking for the way out of this search.
Everyone knows that Whatsapp is one of the most used social messenger apps in the current trend. And the search for a dual account is one of the most searched topics in Google. Please note that this feature will only work if you have dual Sim compatibility in your device.
In no time after reading this article, you will have the total information about having dual Whatsapp account. OGWhatsapp is the application that will turn your device into a gadget where you can have two Whatsapp accounts together. Now, before I tell you the recipe of installing this app, just have an impression and peek into the features of OGWhatsapp.
Impression on OGWhatsapp
- It is absolutely free of cost with the complimentary of no root access.
- It has a reinforcement of more than 100+ languages.
- Sufficient stock of themes plus you can fashion your own theme.
- You can duplicate the selected text from Whatsapp directly.
- You can lock it without the assistance of any external software.
- Installation file size is hardly 25 MB.
- You can easily copy your friend’s status and exploit it.
- Supports in both the platform of IOS and android.
- It allows broadcasting messages to 600 users at once.
- Equipped with excellent privacy MODs.
- You can preview Medias without loading.
- You can dispatch up to 90 images.
- You can send 30MB size files.
- It permits 250 characters; therefore you can update a longer status.
Modes Operandi to installation
Make sure that you have downloaded OGWhatsapp before you set off to the whole procedure of installing and backups.
- First, go to your Whatsapp (older version since it’s already installed).
- Go to the right-hand side of it and click on chat settings.
- Tap backup chats to generate a backup copy of all your messages.
- Now exit to phone setting and tap apps.
- Locate Whatsapp and press clear data then press OK.
- Open file explorer and locate Whatsapp folder.
- Rename the folder into OGWhatsapp then click on “OK”.
- Exit to Phone setting again and uninstall Whatsapp.
- Now install OGWhatsapp.
- Finish all the essential requirements like putting your phone number and verification.
- Restore your backups and continue. And hence this is your first Whatsapp account which is installed.
- Now go to playstore and download the official Whatsapp.
- Install it and follow the procedure of putting your second phone number and verification.
- Complete all the steps and now you have your second account.
There are plenty of other Apks by which you can operate 2 consecutive Whatsapp accounts at once. Be aware of the buggy Apks. Accomplish proper investigation before you go for installation.