Pregnancy issues: Almost every woman desires to become a mother. With the news of pregnancy, the atmosphere of the whole house is filled with happiness, after all, it is time for the arrival of the little guest in the house. Although all women know that there are many types of discomforts during pregnancy. But if you do not pay attention to curing these inconveniences on time, then this problem can take a big form. Here are some such things, which are very important to be taken care of during pregnancy.
The problem of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy, ie, vomiting, nausea, etc., occurs in the morning. May be due to deficiencies. However, there is no problem for the baby born from this. But if a pregnant woman reduces food due to this, then there can be a problem. During this, make changes in the diet in this way…
- Eat something salty or spicy before waking up in the morning. This will help in preventing nausea.
- The scent of lemon or ginger and cardamom tea also soothes nausea.
- Stay away from things that cause you problems with the smell
- Eat healthy snacks before going to bed at night. You can eat dry fruits or things made from oats, flour etc.
Burning sensation on the chest along with sour belching is a common problem during pregnancy. Burning sensation on the chest is caused by the return of acid from the stomach to the esophagus. During pregnancy, there is pressure on the abdomen from the womb and such a problem often happens. For this you take help from your singer. But do not consume the medicines that soothe the irritation by yourself. Because it can cause asthma disease in you and your child.
- You can adopt these home remedies to avoid heartburn
- You take mint leaves and chew them with some black salt.
- Mix apple cider vinegar in a cup of lukewarm water and drink it twice a day.
- Stay away from caffeinated and oily things.
- Do not lie down immediately after having a meal, but take a slow walk.
constipation in pregnancy
Constipation is a common problem during pregnancy. According to a report in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, a quarter of women suffer from constipation during pregnancy. Constipation bothers the most after the first trimester. In such a situation, if you do not start the treatment of constipation on time, then it can take the form of piles problem.
- Tips to avoid constipation in pregnancy
- You should eat more such foods which are high in fiber. For example, fruits, green vegetables, dry fruits
- Do light exercise and walk regularly
- Take care of liquid diet, take sufficient quantity of water, milk, juice, soup etc.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Follow these home remedies in case of constipation, the problem will go away
Most of the youth do not know this thing related to food, do you know?
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator