National Pollution Prevention Day: Lungs act as a filter for our body. When we inhale oxygen through breath, many toxic elements present in the air also enter our body. The work of the lungs is to prevent all these impurities from entering the body. Because of this, a lot of tar and poisonous things get accumulated in the lungs. Which harms the health of the lungs.
To keep the lungs healthy, it is not necessary that you eat medicines only. You can also eat some healthy and tasty things in your daily diet, which work to clean the lungs naturally. It is being told about them here…
Pollution bothers more in winter
National Pollution Control Day is celebrated every year on 2 December to control the increasing problem of pollution in the country. The problem of pollution is more troubling in the winter season than in summer and rainy season. Because due to air pressure, the particles of smoke, dust and other chemicals present in the atmosphere come down. Then when the smoke of pollution is mixed with fog, then the amount of such toxic elements in the cold air increases a lot, which causes respiratory problems.
Due to pollution, the first and most bad effect is on the lungs. Because the air we are taking inside through the breath, the lungs do the work of filtering the unnecessary and toxic elements present in that air. That’s why lungs get damaged the most due to pollution.
What to eat to keep the lungs healthy?
The foods we are telling you about to keep the lungs healthy, they mainly act as test enhancers. That is, whatever you are eating, they help in increasing the taste of it. However, in many ways you can also consume them directly. Here their names and the method of eating them have also been told.
- Consume Walnuts: Omega-3 fatty acids are found in walnuts. Due to which it is very good for lungs health. You can consume 4 walnuts every day. You can eat it in breakfast, in snacks or by mixing it in sweet porridge and oats etc.
- Eat fennel, make the lungs clean: The effect of fennel is cold, so it is advised to reduce its direct intake during the winter season. You can drink it by making tea, mixing fennel powder in tea. You can use it in salads, in vegetables. And it can be eaten in small quantity (1 teaspoon) with sugar candy after meals.
- The effect of pollution will go away from beetroot: Use beetroot in the form of salad or juice. Eat at least one beetroot every day in winter, you will have less problems due to pollution.
- Ginger intake: Use ginger in making tea, vegetable and decoction. This cleanses the lungs and helps in clearing the accumulated phlegm.
- Eat turmeric: Turmeric is rich in many such natural properties, which work for internal cleansing of the body. Curcumin is the main element in these. Along with pulses and vegetables, regular consumption of turmeric mixed with milk makes the lungs clean and strong.
- Mulethi is an Ayurvedic medicine: Licorice is an effective remedy for many cough, congestion, cold and chest problems. You can consume a quarter teaspoon of it twice a day. Licking it mixed with honey in the morning and evening keeps the lungs healthy.
- Garlic is very beneficial: Eating a clove of garlic on an empty stomach in the morning keeps the lungs, liver and digestive system healthy. However, before consuming it with this method, you should consult an Ayurvedic doctor. By consuming garlic every day in the form of lentils and pickles, you can save your lungs to a great extent from the bad effects of pollution.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before implementing any such treatment/medicine/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or related expert.
Also read: The medicine to increase immunity is in the kitchen only, these are 3 types of special tea, the benefits of which will be seen in a few days
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator