Don’t Like Milk: People who do not like milk will be found in large numbers. Some think that milk is only for children, if someone has a problem with its fragrance, then someone may be lactose intolerant. If you do not like to drink milk, then there can be any reason for this, we will not discuss it here. Rather, in this article, those healthy foods are being told, by consuming them in the daily diet, you can fulfill the need of calcium in your body even without drinking milk. ..
These foods fulfill the deficiency of calcium
- soy milk
- green beans
- green leafy vegetables
At what age do you need calcium?
- According to age and gender, the need of calcium in each person’s body can be different. Which mainly contains between 500 to 2000 mg of calcium.
- Older children should get milligrams of calcium from their daily diet.
- A young person needs 700 to 100 mg of calcium every day.
- But if this young man is a pregnant woman, then he will need 1 thousand mg to 1200 mg calcium every day.
- Athletes and lactating women require 2000 mg of calcium every day.
- After the age of 50, a woman needs 1 thousand to 12 milligrams of calcium every day.
- Whereas men require this amount of calcium after the age of 70. That is, after the age of 70, a man needs 1 thousand to one thousand two hundred milligrams of calcium in a day.
- According to age and need, full dose of calcium should be given to your body every day. If you are not able to meet this with your daily diet, then after consulting a doctor, you can take calcium supplements.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
Read also: Must eat mint chutney with onion pakodas in monsoon, know the reason
Read also: Potato-tomato lovers will have to control, the taste of this vegetable will be heavy in monsoon
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator