Special Mango Kheer Recipe: Recipes made from mango in summer are liked by most of the people. In this season you can also try special mango kheer made from mango. Know its recipe –
- 3 cups full fat milk
- 2 tbsp Basmati Rice
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Mango Puree
- Nuts, dry fruits for garnish
- 1/2 Chopped Mango
How to make-
- First take 3 mangoes and wash and peel them.
- Extract its pulp by extracting it and take it out in a bowl with a spoon and mix it well.
- Take care that there are no lumps in it. Now keep it in the fridge for sometime.
- Grind the rice well by putting it in a grinder jar on the other side and keep it aside.
- Now heat a pan on medium heat, add milk to it and keep stirring it.
- Keep the flame on medium to high heat.
- The quantity of milk will gradually decrease as it heats up.
- When the milk starts reducing, add rice to it and keep stirring.
- Add saffron and cardamom powder to it. Keep stirring the milk so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Now cover it with a lid and let the rice cook on low flame.
- Take a spoon and check the consistency and texture of the rice.
- When the rice is cooked, switch off the gas and after 5 to 10 minutes add sugar, condensed milk to it.
- Now add cooled mango pulp to the kheer, when it comes to normal temperature. Mix it well.
- Put the mango kheer in the serving bowl. Garnish with fresh mango, nuts and dry fruits.
- Serve it after cooling it in the fridge.