Tandoori Aloo Tikka Recipe: If you are bored of eating tandoori items in non-veg and want to experiment something new, then we have come up with a fun recipe for tandoori items in veg. Its name is Potato Tandoori Tikka. It is very easy to create it. Its taste is such that after eating it once, you will make it again and again. It is such a spicy and delicious item that children will like it very much. You can also serve it to the guests. Let’s know the recipe to make it…
Ingredients for Tandoori Aloo Tikka
- Potatoes 15 pieces small
- a cup of curd
- Half teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- half teaspoon roasted cumin
- Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- One teaspoon garam masala powder One teaspoon gram flour
- salt to taste
- a spoonful of cream
- One teaspoon chaat masala powder One teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kasoori methi
- half teaspoon ajwain
- Two spoons of oil.
How to make Tandoori Aloo Tikka
- To make tandoori potatoes, first peel and wash all the potatoes and keep them to dry.
- Now take curd in a big bowl. Add coriander powder, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala and mix it.
- Mix this mixture well, when it becomes a paste, add turmeric gram flour and salt and mix it.
- After 5 minutes, put potatoes in it and keep stirring continuously with the help of a spoon.
- After mixing the potatoes well, pierce it with a fork.
- Now you heat the oven at 180 temperature, by doing this tandoori potatoes will be made very quickly.
- If you do not have an oven, you can cook potatoes by placing a net over the gas or by lighting a fire. Although it may take time.
- Let the potatoes cook in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- When it is cooked well, take it out in a bowl and serve hot after adding Malai and Chaat Masala.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator