As soon as the summer vacations start, first of all the thought of going out and spending the holidays starts running in the mind. However, in the midst of rising inflation, now planning a tour is also becoming very challenging. Today, you want to enjoy the holiday somewhere outside the house, but it does not matter if your budget is less. There are many such places in India where you can easily spend holidays even in a low budget. Be it a couple or a family. Traveling to these places will not only be good for your pocket, but you will also get a lot of fun spending holidays here. We will tell you about some such selected places in India where you can enjoy your trip by spending very little money.
You can spend holidays in these places
1. Udaipur – Udaipur located in Rajasthan attracts a lot of tourists. It is also called the city of lakes. Here you can easily enjoy your holidays in a low budget. If you do not want to stay in expensive hotels, then there are many institutions run dharamshalas where you can easily stay for very little money. There is excellent connectivity of transportation here.
2. Rishikesh – Apart from being a religious place, Rishikesh is also a very pleasant place to spend holidays. This is also a very good place for people who like adventure. Rafting is quite popular here. Bus travel will be economical for your pocket to visit this beautiful city. To reach Rishikesh, one has to come to Haridwar first. From there you can reach Rishikesh by bus or sharing auto.
Also read: Like Mira Kapoor, You Can Enjoy These Adventure Activities In Dubai
3. Varanasi (Varanasi) – Varanasi, the city of Kashi Vishwanath is very rich religiously. This time if you are planning to undertake a religious journey, then you can travel to Varanasi in a low budget. It is one of the most popular cities in the world religiously. It is also the choice of foreign tourists. Here you can experience the aarti at Varanasi Ghat. The cheapest way to reach here is by train.
4. Kasol – Full of natural beauty, Kasol is also very much liked among tourists due to its trekking trails. A large number of tourists reach this hill station from March to June and enjoy the wonderful weather here. To reach here, first you have to come to Kullu and after that you can reach Kasol via cab or taxi.
Also read: Trekking in these 5 special places of India in the month of May, life will be filled with adventure
5. Binsar – Uttarakhand is also very much liked for its tourist places. Natural beauty is scattered on the hills of Kumaon located here. Binsar is a small village located here. You can spend moments of relaxation in this village surrounded by hills. You can also plan a wildlife safari here. To reach here, one has to change bus from Nainital or Almora.
Tags: Lifestyle, Travel
FIRST PUBLISHED : May 05, 2022, 08:07 IST