LIC IPO Allotment: The allotment of the country’s largest IPO has started. If you had also applied for LIC’s IPO then your wait is over. In such a situation, if you want to know whether you have got the allotment or not. You can check directly by visiting the website of the exchange NSE, BSE or directly by visiting the registrar’s website, KFin Technologies.
Check allotment like this on NSE website
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of NSE, nsed.com.
- Equity option will appear on the main page of the website. Click there and select LIC IPO
- After the next page opens, enter your application number and PAN and click on the submit button.
- Finally the LIC IPO Status page will open. Where you can find out whether you have got shares or not.
Know allotment easily on BSE also
- First of all go to the official website of BSE, BSEindia.com.
- Then click on the Investors section
- After that go to Equity option and click on LIC IPO
- Enter your Application Number and PAN Number
- After that click on the search button.
- Finally, you will have a page open on which you will see the allotment status.
How to Check Allotment Status on Caffeine Technologies
- First of all visit the website of Caffeine Technologies.
- Then click on LIC IPO.
- Enter your Application Number and PAN Number.
- After that fill the captcha.
- Finally click on submit button.
- After this you will see the allotment status.
Listing on May 17: The listing of LIC’s shares is scheduled to take place on May 17. Its listing will be on both NSE and BSE stock exchanges. At the same time, the shares will be credited to their demat account by May 16 for those who have started IPO.
LIC’s GMP dropped: The ongoing fall in the stock market for the last few days has affected LIC’s gray market premium. At present, it is trading at a discount of Rs 25 in the unlisted market. The issue price of LIC is Rs 902 -949.