Home Remedies For Piles: Piles is a very common problem, but this disease is very painful. There are two types of piles, one bloody piles, in which blood also comes out of the anus and the other bad piles, in which there is itching, burning and pain around the anus. In this there is swelling inside and outside the anus. With this the warts come out. In such a situation, the person suffering from this disease has pain even while getting up and sitting. If this disease is not treated at the right time, then it becomes even more fatal. Sometimes people also have to get it operated. Here we are telling you some such home remedies, by adopting which you can treat it at home.
- Applying aloe vera gel on the warts provides relief in both pain and itching.
- Applying olive oil on the inflamed area of piles reduces swelling.
- Grind cumin seeds by mixing it with water. Now apply this paste on the wart area. There will be relief in pain.
- Take out the juice of Luffa and mix some turmeric and neem oil in it and make a paste and apply it on piles warts every day. By doing this the warts of piles go away.
- Mix ginger and honey in lemon juice. Drinking this mixture will be beneficial.
- Applying coconut oil reduces irritation and inflammation.
- Add one-fourth of ajwain powder to a glass of whey and drink it after lunch.
- Wrap a few pieces of ice in a cloth and apply it on the anus daily for 10 minutes, this will give you relief in a few days.
Snoring Tips: To get rid of snoring, do these home remedies
Remedies For Toothache: If there is pain in the teeth, then these home remedies are useful
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator