Naan Without Tandoor: Most of us go to restaurants and order Naan with Paneer, because Naan with Paneer enhances its taste manifold. Naan is of different varieties, which increases the taste of the food manifold. Let us tell you that a tandoor is usually needed to make naan. In such a situation, people are not able to make it at home, but do you know that naan can be made at home even without a tandoor. Yes, you can make naan at home without any tandoor or yeast without much effort. It can be ready in just 6 to 7 minutes.
If you also want to taste the taste of Tasty Naan at home instead of restaurant, then we are telling you about the easy way to make it. Along with this, we are also giving you information about the ingredients required to make it-
These things are needed to make Naan-
All purpose flour – 2 cups
Baking soda – half tsp
hot water – as needed
Garlic – tsp (finely chopped)
Butter – 1 tsp
Green coriander – finely chopped
Yogurt – half cup
salt to taste
Oil – 2 tsp
Sugar – half teaspoon
How to make Naan-
1. To make naan, first, in a big bowl, add all purpose flour, sugar, water.
2. After this mix curd, baking soda in it.
3. After this mix this flour well.
4. After this, grease it with oil and leave it for 30 minutes.
5. After this, roll the dough in the shape of naan, grease it with butter and garlic and apply water on the bottom.
6. Apply coriander leaves on top of it and stick it on an iron griddle and bake it well.
7. After this, after turning the pan again, roast the naan in a low flame like a tandoor.
8. After this your naan is ready. Brush it again with butter.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-
Home Makeover: Do this work this weekend, positivity will come in the house and the mood will be refreshed
Female Height Growth Age Limit: Is the height of girls not growing right after periods? Know here the reason and its remedies