Moong Dal Kachori Easy Recipe: Khasta Kachori is made and eaten with great fervor in North India. In many states like Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh etc. Kachoris are eaten with great liking. You must have tasted the taste of Crispy and Crispy Kachori in your market. But, today we are going to tell you some easy tips, by following which you can easily make crispy kachodas at home. Most of the people complain while making shortbread that home made shortbread is not as crispy and tasty as the market.
In such a situation, you can easily make Tasty and Crispy Kachori by following the process mentioned by us. Along with this, we will also give you the ingredients required to make this recipe (Moong Dal Kachori Ingredients). Tells about-
These things are needed to make crispy shortbread-
All purpose flour – 4 cups
Gram flour – 4 tbsp
Moong dal – 1 cup
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Fennel – 1 tsp
Turmeric – 2 tsp
Steep Coriander – 1 tsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Amchur powder – 2 tsp
Cumin – 1 tsp
Green Coriander – 2 tsp (finely chopped)
oil for frying
salt to taste
How to make Crispy Shortbread –
1. To make moong dal kachori, first soak moong dal in water and soak it for at least 5 to 6 hours.
2. After this, separate the water and grind it coarsely.
3. After this, take Mauda and knead the dough by adding oil, salt, carom seeds to it.
4. After this, take out the moong dal in a vessel.
5. Put oil in a pan, add cumin, fennel, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, gram flour, coriander, salt and mango powder.
6. After that add lentils to it.
7. After this, fry the lentils well with spices.
8. In the end, make a lentil ball and keep it.
9. After this, fill this tablet in the flour and give the shape of shortbread.
10. After this, filter the shortbread and serve it hot.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-
Weight Loss: Do only 2 exercises at home, weight will start reducing rapidly
Cumin Benefits: Why is cumin important in food? Know its 5 benefits