JEE Advanced 2022 registration have started. Candidates can check the direct link to apply for IIT JEE below.
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay have started the registration process for JEE Advanced 2022 on August 8, 2022. The IIT JEE registration link is available on the official site of JEE Advanced on jeeadv.ac.in. The last date to apply for the examination is till August 11, 2022.
The JEE Advanced examination will be conducted on August 28, 2022. The Paper 1 will be conducted from 9 am to 12 noon and Paper 2 will be conducted from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. The admit card for the same can be downloaded from August 23 to August 28, 2022. Candidates can apply for the examination through these simple steps given below.
JEE Advanced 2022: How to apply
- Visit the official site of JEE Advanced on jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on JEE Advanced 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and fill in the application form.
- Make the payment of application fees and click on submit.
- Once done, download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The result for JEE Advanced will be declared on September 11, 2022 at 10 am. Candidates can check for more related details through the official site of IIT JEE.