IRCON International Limited will recruit candidates for Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of IRCON on ircon.org.
Ircon International Limited has invited applications from candidates to apply for Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of IRCON on ircon.org. The registration process will end on August 17, 2022.
This recruitment drive will fill up 31 posts in the organisation. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
- Graduate Apprentices: 19 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 12 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Graduate or equivalent in 2. Electrical 4 engineering/technology streams.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Diploma or equivalent in 2. Electrical 2 engineering/technology streams.
The age limit of the candidates should be between 18 years to 30 years.
There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
- Graduate Apprentices: 10,000/- Per Month
- Technician (Diploma) Holders: 8,500/- Per Month
Candidates can check for more related details through the official site of IRCON.