Priceless thoughts of Indira Gandhi
Photo: amar ujala
listen to the news
Indira Gandhi Birth Anniversary 2022 Motivational Quotes: Today is the birth anniversary of India’s first woman Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. Indira Gandhi was born on 19 November 1917 in the house of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Pandit Nehru was the first Prime Minister of the country. Indira always walked shoulder to shoulder with her father. At the age of just 11, Indira formed a monkey army of children against the British rule. In 1938 she formally joined the Indian National Congress. When Nehru became the Prime Minister, Indira started working for the government. Although till now Indira was considered as a quiet, silent doll. After Pandit Nehru, Indira took over the political legacy of her father and became the first woman Prime Minister of the country. He took very strong and big decisions in his government. These decisions of Indira Gandhi were recorded in the pages of history forever. hence A woman became the Iron Lady of the country. On the occasion of Indira Gandhi’s birth anniversary, read some of her inspirational thoughts that will enthuse every section, including women.
Inspirational thoughts of Indira Gandhi
- Let us not forget that the symbol of strength in India is a woman – the goddess of power
- Never forget that when we are silent, we are one and when we talk, we are two.
- People forget their duties but remember their rights.
- The purpose of life is to believe, hope and try.
- Without courage you cannot do any good work.