Nail Fungus: Not everyone’s nails are very shiny and very pink. Some people also have light yellow or beige nails and you can increase the shine of your nails with your healthy diet and lifestyle. There is no need to worry too much about the natural color of your nails. Just take care of their shine and health. But if your nails were white earlier and suddenly started turning yellow or the nails have started becoming weak and breaking quickly, then it is a matter of concern. Know here, the symptoms of fungus in the nails and the methods of prevention …
- The easiest way to identify fungus in the nails is that the color of your nails starts turning yellow and then black. It is not necessary that this should happen simultaneously in the entire nail, it can also happen on one side of the nail.
- Fungus weakens your nail and slowly spreads to cover the entire nail. In such a situation, your nail can be uprooted even after layer by layer, it can become weak from one side and break or it can crack.
Why does fungus appear in the nails?
- The first reason for getting fungus in nails is not taking care of cleanliness and not taking care of your feet.
- Another major reason for fungus in the nails is the lack of essential nutrients in the body. Especially calcium, hemoglobin.
- Weak immunity is another major reason for nail fungus. It is not that our immunity protects us only from internal viruses, but it also protects us from external viruses, fungi and bacteria occurring on the body.
How to get rid of nail fungus?
- The first way to get rid of nail fungus is to clean your feet properly. When fungus is present, use warm water for cleaning.
- After heating the water, put any one thing like baking soda, salt or shampoo in it and keep the feet immersed for 20 minutes. After this, after cleaning it with a brush, add camphor and cook garlic and celery in coconut oil or mustard oil and apply it.
- Massage your feet with either of these two oils every night before going to bed. Apply this oil on the feet in the beginning after bath and when the fungus is cured, apply lotion daily.
- Wash your feet after coming from outside. Especially if you went wearing open footwear.
- It is necessary to wash feet before sleeping at night. With this, the feet are also cleaned and sleep is also good. Use hot water for this purpose in winter.
- However, by adopting so many steps, the fungus of your feet will be completely cured. But if you still do not get relief, then definitely see a doctor.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before implementing any such treatment/medicine/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or related expert.
Read also: After knowing this benefit, you will also eat Idli, Dosa, Upmain in breakfast… South Indian Foods are famous for these reasons
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator